In This Section
- Graham Blyth Celebrates 20 years of Organ Concerts at AES 135
- Audio and Video Downloads Now Available
- Berlin Convention Registration Now Open!
- Mobile App is Also Ready to Download
- Call for Nominations Deadline Approaching
- Deadline is February 17th
- 135th AES Convention Hits A Five-Year High
- Convention takes a bite out of the Big Apple and reminds the industry that “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES”
55th Conference on Spatial Audio
Dates: August 27-29, 2014
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Spatial audio is one of the biggest research topics in the field of audio. This AES Conference will bring together researchers and practitioners of all fields in spatial audio, including recording and reproduction of spatial sound, perception of spatial sound, transmission and coding.
Important note: The submission deadline has been postponed by two week to March 15th.
Sneak peak to the program: One highlight of the program will be the '3D Audio Quality Evaluation' workshop by Dr Andread Silzle, Fraunhofer IIS. The other speakers of the workshop will be PhD Poppy Crum (Dolby), Dr. Thomas Sporer (IDMT), Dr. Nick Zacharov (Delta).