In This Section
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline is Friday, July 10th
- AES Continues European Growth with Highly Successful 138th Audio Engineering Society Convention in Warsaw, Poland
- First-ever AES Convention in Poland draws attendees and presenters from around the world
- First Book in "AES Presents" Series from Focal Press
- New edition of Handbook for Sound Engineers, edited by Glen Ballou
- 137th Audio Engineering Society Convention Breaks Records and Draws Acclaim from Attendees, Exhibitors and Presenters Alike
- Convention reminds West-Coast audio community, “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES!”
55th Conference on Spatial Audio
Dates: August 27-29, 2014
Location: Helsinki, Finland
The conference was very succesfull gathering together 134 registered participants from 24 countries. Presentations and discussions were highly interesting. Big thanks for all the contributors!
Spatial audio is one of the biggest research topics in the field of audio. This AES Conference will bring together researchers and practitioners of all fields in spatial audio, including recording and reproduction of spatial sound, perception of spatial sound, transmission and coding.