In This Section
- First Book in "AES Presents" Series from Focal Press
- New edition of Handbook for Sound Engineers, edited by Glen Ballou
- 137th Audio Engineering Society Convention Breaks Records and Draws Acclaim from Attendees, Exhibitors and Presenters Alike
- Convention reminds West-Coast audio community, “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES!”
- AES 2014 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2014 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 11th
55th Conference on Spatial Audio
Dates: August 27-29, 2014
Location: Helsinki, Finland
The conference was very succesfull gathering together 134 registered participants from 24 countries. Presentations and discussions were highly interesting. Big thanks for all the contributors!
Spatial audio is one of the biggest research topics in the field of audio. This AES Conference will bring together researchers and practitioners of all fields in spatial audio, including recording and reproduction of spatial sound, perception of spatial sound, transmission and coding.