Press File Downloads
The following images have been provided for your use in reporting the events at the 148th AES Convention.
- The AES has launched a $500,000 fundraising campaign to sustain the Society through the global pandemic
- Registration is now open for the AES Virtual Vienna Convention online events, June 2 – 5
- Shown, Clockwise from top left: AES Virtual Vienna Convention Keynote presenter Marisa Hoeschele (Acoustics Research Institute, Austrian Academy of Sciences); Heyser Presentation lecturer Francis Rumsey (Audio Engineering Society); Keynote presenter Jamie Angus (University of Salford); and Keynote presenter Franz Zotter (Institute for Electronic Music and Acoustics, University of Arts and Music, Graz)
- The AES is in the midst of a fundraising campaign to sustain the Society through the COVID-19 pandemic
- AES Virtual Vienna will provide audio students worldwide an open door for direct contact with leading educators and companies in its Education and Career Fair, always a popular element of AES Conventions (snapshots shown from AES Dublin 2019).
- Register Now for the AES Virtual Vienna Convention, taking place online June 2 – 5