AES New York 2018 Presenter or Author
Primary Affiliation: Berklee College of Music - Boston, MA, USA
Rob Jaczko is an Internationally recognized Recording Engineer and Educator. He has received Platinum and Gold Record RIAA certifications for his Engineering work on Major Label projects from around the world.
• Chairman, Music Production and Engineering Department, Berklee College of Music - 2000 - Present
• Former Staff Recording Engineer - A&M Studios, Hollywood, California – 1989 - 1995
• Recording credits include Bruce Springsteen, James Taylor, Toto, Ron Wood, Warren Zevon, Danilo Perez, Vinnie Colaiuta, Sheryl Crow, Don Henley, Graham Nash, Gary Burton and numerous others.
• B.M., Berklee College of Music - 1983 - Audio Major - Principle Instrument, Drumset
• Chief Creative - View Works 3D : Stereoscopic Imaging and Immersive Sound Design
More Info: http://www.aes.org/aes/rjaczko
ED02: What’s Driving the International EDU/Pro Audio Education Boom? (Panelist)