The Audio Engineering Society Conventions feature
the only exhibits devoted exclusively to the pro
The AES Exhibits share common goals with you:
• to better serve the diverse, rapidly changing and converging audio marketplace;
• to educate the Pro Audio Industry;
• and most importantly, to offer the opportunity to increase your products' market penetration.
The 125th AES Convention will be the source for the most up-to-date information available. Featuring its prized papers, workshops, tutorials and special events which explore and explain the latest technological advances in the audio world — assuring you an audience of the highest and most qualified caliber. Topics have included: Audio Perception, Coding, Archiving, Storage, Restoration, Design, Multichannel Sound, Recording, Reproduction, Measurement, Loudspeakers, Microphones, Architectural Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, and the latest in Audio in Computers, plus much more! The 125th AES Convention will be the source for the most up-to-date information available.
The AES Exhibits maximize opportunities for
• allowing you to establish relationships with key players in the audio industry;
• staying on top of market trends;
• exposing your products to the real audio audience;
• taking advantage of the exciting and popular Exhibitor Seminars.