Job Title: Principal Associate
Company: ACOUTECH INTEGRATED SYSTEMS & ENGINEERING
Olushola Aremu is a professional in the acoustics and audio engineering field. He has over 15 years experience in acoustics, design, and integration of high-end audio and visual systems. He received a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of Ilorin, Nigeria.
His specialties include:
- Auditorium & building acoustics design and consultancy
- Environmental acoustic design, noise control
- Sound reinforcement design and modeling for small and large facilities
- Design, engineering, and consultancy of high definition A/V systems; switching and distribution over twisted pair and fiber optics infrastructure
- Voice alarm/EVAC system design
- Audio education
Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng) Electrical Engineering (Electronics and Communications Systems) at University of Ilorin, Nigeria.
He is Principal Associate at Acoutech Integrated Systems & Engineering, Lagos, Nigeria.
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.