Job Title: Student
Company: Universidad Nacional Abierta y a Distancia
Primary Section: Colombia
Other Professional Website: http://soundcloud.com/natalyt96
Personal Website: http://instagram.com/natalyt96
Facebook Address: https://www.facebook.com/natalyt96/
LinkedIn Address: https://co.linkedin.com/in/natalyt96/
Twitter Name: @natalyt96
Hi everyone, I'm Nataly from Colombia, actually I'm studying Telecommunications engineering and audiovisuals Systems but I work like a freelance audio engineer.
I would like to learn more about Acoustic engineering and I'm interested on learning about Audio for Multimedia too, maybe in architectural acoustics and signal processing.
- Actually studying Telecommunications Engineering at UNAD.
- SAE Institute: Audio Engineering Diploma.
- Universidad de San Buenaventura, Bogotá: First year of education.
- Recording and mixing courses with AES Colombia.
- Recording engineer for The Spotglow (indie), Perdidos En Saturno (alternative) and A Sangre y Fuego (punk)
- Mixing engineer for Escuadron 731 (punk)
- CAD assistant and simulation Checker at Control Acústico SAS in Bogotá
- TV monitor & radio editor at UNAD Bogotá
- Streaming engineer at UNAD Bogotá
I'm part of the AES network because it is a field for those who love the audio and sound. It's a way to expand our circle of friends and business. We musn't leave out the promotions and the advantages of belonging to this network as a student.
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.