Job Title: Senior Staff Researcher, Sound Tech Research
Company: Dolby Laboratories
Technical Committees: Coding of Audio Signals, Semantic Audio Analysis
Primary Section: Germany
Company Website: http://www.dolby.com/
LinkedIn Address: https://www.linkedin.com/in/arijitbiswas/
Twitter Name: @pa9501460
• Expert in audio and speech coding (compression) and digital signal processing (DSP).
• Experienced in building and training deep learning (AI/ML)-based models for speech and audio with PyTorch and CNTK; as well as in leading/managing forward-looking AI/ML projects for audio.
• Hunger to learn and experiment with new technologies: this includes not only reading and understanding scientific publications but also has a track record of teaching/mentoring co-workers/students.
• Keeping track of state-of-the-art and competing technologies; and a natural tendency to innovate by coupling core strengths/skills with new/disruptive technologies as well as a proven track record of fearlessly leading such projects.
• Connected with academia and overall technology ecosystem, and experienced in building partnerships with the Universities.
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.