In This Section
- Education Home
- Students Blog
- Student Delegate Assembly
- Student Competition
- Education Directory
- FAQ (Common Questions)
- Educators Forum
- AES Educational Foundation
- Student Community & Forum
On the Student pages you will find information collected and provided by student members of the AES who have been elected officers of the Student Delegate Assembly (SDA). Find out more about us here.
If you are an AES student member, this is the place where you can get informed about student related topics. Also, every student is invited to help keeping these pages a vivid and up to date resource by sending us interesting news and reports from your AES Student Section.
Join the AES Student community today!
The deadline to register for the Student Recording Competiton is tomorrow Sunday May 1st. The competition is taking place at the 140th AES Convention in Paris France.
Attendants at the convention can submit to any one of the four following categories:
- Category 1 – Traditional Acoustic Recording
- Category 2 – Traditional Studio Recording
- Category 3 – Modern Studio Recording & Electronic Music
- Category 4 – Sound for Visual Media
- To register for the competiton click here https://secure.aes.org/events/competitions/?ID=25
For rules and more info click here www.aes.org/students/awards/recording/
Posted: Saturday, April 30, 2016
Posted: Friday, April 29, 2016
Posted: Thursday, April 28, 2016