Meeting Topic: S4 Recording Workshop 1st Mixdown Presentation
Moderator Name: Chwei-Ching Yeh
Speaker Name: Micky Yang , Shang-Te Lin
Other business or activities at the meeting:
1. Welcome speech by the Section Chair
2. Introduction for Audio Achievement Award and announcement for
upcoming section meeting in May 25 by Section Secretariat
3. Introduction of S4 Recording Workshop by Project Coordinator Micky Yang
4. Watching Documentary Video of S4 Recording Workshop Prelude made by
5. Engineers to share mixing concept and how to put idea into practice
• Recording Engineer : Kuo-Tai Chung
• Mixing Engineer: Lu-Tai Chen , Dylan Chen, Cheng-Chung Lin
6. Coffee Break and Networking
Meeting Location: WenShui Arts And Cultural Center, Taipei City, Taiwan
Today's session is follow-up of S4 Recording Workshop Prelude dated on Nov.17, 2018.
S4 Recording Workshop is a unique project aimed to provide a reference recording to music industry in Taiwan. On 17th of Nov. a newly composed Jazz Trio song "The S4 Prelude" is designated as the prelude to the main project.
The output of "The S4 Prelude" is a set of 24/96 multitrack data which was handed over to several mixing engineers(AES members) since last Nov. With substantial amount of time and effort , several mixed versions of "The S4 Prelude" works are available to release today for technical discussion and mastering output of next stage.
Written By: Hsiao-Yu Hsu