Meeting Topic: CRAS AES Weekly Meeting
Speaker Name: CRAS AES Officers: Britta D., Schyler M., & Isaiah R.
Other business or activities at the meeting:
- Drum Tuning Clinic w/ Sean Concklin
- Future Event Online Poll for Student Body to fill out
- Advanced Music Theory Clinic
- Music Business Clinic
Internship:? Trunkspace, Contact Josiah Rodriguez at email@example.com for
more information. Say you heard about the opportunity through the CRAS AES meeting.
Newsletter?: Email firstname.lastname@example.org to subscribe to the newsletter.
Meeting Location: Conservatory of Recording Arts and Sciences 1205 N. Fiesta Blvd Gilbert Az
Updates to Future Events
2/21/18- Waves Diamond Bundle Raffle
- Tickets are $10 each, up to 5 tickets per student. Winner will be announced March 16th.
3/1/18- Scoring Event
- Our own Mark Brisbane (who has previously worked with Hans Zimmer) will be holding a Film Scoring Event where he teaches the ins and outs of film scoring.
3/8/18- Line Array Clinic
- Keith Morris will be giving a thorough, in-depth presentation on the Line Array. He will
be using Soundvision to demonstrate how to determine the best place to place
speakers in the room. There may be the opportunity to fly the speakers during the
3/22/18- Mic Build
- Purchase a mic kit and then build it! If there is enough interest, new mic kits will be
bought. Each mic kit is $20.
4/7/18- Pyramix Studio Tour
- After garnering student interest at our recent CRAS Open House, two groups of CRAS
students will get to tour the newly renovated Pyramix Studios! They would love our
input and comments on the new control room. It'll be from 1pm - 5pm, and there will
be two tours: (1-3pm, 3-5pm). Max of 35 Students per tour. If interested sign-ups will be released online later this week.
Written By: CRAS AES Office Holder - Aaron R.