Around the Puget Sound
Please be certain to refresh your browser's view of this page.
Grinding Your Own Axe
It seemed like it would be a useful service if this part
of the website were bidirectional. That is, the ability to list persons seeking employment as well as employers seeking employees.
Effective immediately, AES PNW will accept postings from persons seeking employment. See the instruction posting link.
Posting Instructions (people looking as well as companies looking to post)
Mackie/Loud Technologies often has positions open for hire. Not all are located in Woodinville, WA.
Get all the details and on-line applications:
Job Postings From Other AES Sections
Jobs board at AES HQ (AES membership required) Los Angeles Section San Francisco Section
Other AES sections may have job postings. Search for their websites via the AES HQ website. You can also find job listings in the Journal (JAES), and in most of the audio trade magazines such as Mix, ProSound News, Sound & Communications, etc.
Posting Instructions: Job Reqs
If you want your job listing to appear here, then please submit it via
If you use this service, and you fill the position, please let us know so we can take your listing down.
If you are an employer and have a position that our someone in our reader group might be able to fill, please submit it via
If the position is filled, please let us know so we can remove the listing. Listings come down automatically in 2 months, unless you ask for more time.
Listings removed without notice after 60 days. Additional time may be requested.
If you fill the position, please let us know.
Your request for posting your job req
include the following information:
- Who is the employer? If you're a contract house or headhunter, then state that.
- Is the position full time, part time, contract, freelance, other?
- What tools/equipment are expected to be supplied by the person being hired?
- If this is a contract or freelance job, is there any liability insurance or workmans comp provided?
- If not full time, what are the expected hours of employment?
- If a contract position, what is the duration of the contract?
If you are job hunting and wish to announce your availability, you may do so here at no charge. There are a few caveats and conditions:
- To use this service, you must be an AES member. Membership needs to have its perks, this is one of them.
- Post only as much contact information as you are comfortable about giving out. Remember that this site is public, and spammers
and other bad guys see it too. Consider getting a gmail address or something similar.
- In the interest of saving space, please keep your listing short and concise. Provide a link to a website if you want.
- Your listing is an ad, so it should tell someone who might want to hire you enough about you to make them want to contact you.
- Listings come down automatically in 4 months, unless you ask for more time.
To request a listing, contact
We (AES PNW Section) provide this service in the spirit of providing a bulletin board in a public space. Aside from posting what
people send us to post, we do not perform any verification of the information supplied. That is part of the due-dilligence performed
by either party during the hiring/search process. There are no warranties of any sort granted or implied.
PNW Home AES Home
Last modified 07/28/2016.