December Meeting Notice
Joint Meeting with the Pacific Northwest Audio Society (PNWAS)
Pacific Northwest Audio Society
The AES Pacific Northwest Section
4545 Island Crest Way
Mercer Island, WA 98040
Saturday, December 1st 2018, NOON (yes, the website says 1:30pm, but really... it's NOON)
Apologies for the rather short notice here. Our December meeting is more of a social event. We've been invited to
join in with the Pacific Northwest Audio Society for their Winter Social — Potluck, Raffle/Auction.
If you recall, our own Dana Olsen was the winner in their speaker building contest.
Here are the details:
- Bring your favorite food or drink (beer & wine are OK) to share.
- This year we will have a raffle, and for that we will need and appreciate your donations. Pending the items donated for the raffle, raffle tickets will be $5 each; You may purchase as many as you like to increase your chances and donate to the club. We will pick winners in sequence, and each winner will pick the item he/she likes from the raffle pool.
- Bring your donations, no-longer needed audio gear, vinyl or CDs to be placed into the raffle for the club's benefit.
- For high-value items, there will be an auction. Entrants are asked to donate some percentage of the auction price to the club.
- We will also have tables for swap, silent auction and sales by the club members.
Please send an email to Max (email@example.com) listing the items you plan to bring for the raffle and auction.
About the Pacific Northwest Audio Society
The Pacific Northwest Audio Society has been dedicated to the exploration and enjoyment of fine music and electronics since its founding in 1978. We're audiophiles and
music lovers with diverse backgrounds and a range of interests in music and audio reproduction. Although the Society is based in the Seattle area we serve the entire
Northwest region and draw enthusiasts from as far as Oregon, Idaho and British Columbia, for new and exciting audio adventures.
Our membership network includes a number of top audio experts from the Northwest and around the world. Check out our Membership page to learn how you can become a member.
For about the price of a latte each month you'll support the Audio Society's ongoing efforts and gain a plethora of benefits for yourself in the process. If you're in the area,
drop in for a meeting and see for yourself what the club is all about.
PNWAS website, with directions