Shoreline Community College is located north of Seattle, west of I5 around N 160th Street.
Our meetings are held in Room 818 of the music building.
16101 Greenwood Avenue North
Shoreline, WA 98133-5696
| Parking is NOT free. It is $4.50 for four hours, $7.50 for the evening. Weekends have their own rate.
Buy a parking ticket to display on your dashboard from the machines:
- West Gate Entrance (drive up) [nearest the music/800 building]
- Main Entry on Sidewalk near Metro Buses (walk-up)
The Kampus Kops are working in the evenings,
and if they ticket you, you can bet that the fine will be far more than the price of a parking permit.
The machines take credit cards and quarters. There is NO nearby change machine, so bring your plastic or a stack of quarters.
From Seattle (South)
- I-5 North to N. 145th St (Take Exit 175)
- Turn left over the freeway on N. 145th St
- Continue along N. 145th St to Aurora Ave N. (Hwy 99)
- Turn right onto Aurora Ave. N.
- Continue north Aurora Ave. N. to N. 160th St.
- Turn left at N. 160th Street; Continue on N. 160th St. through one stop light (Dayton Ave. N.) to Stop Sign at Greenwood Ave. N.
- Turn right onto Greenwood Ave. N. and then a quick angle to left onto N.W. Innis Arden Way
- Entrance to campus about 50 feet in on the right side.
From Everett (North)
- I-5 South to N. 175th St. (Take Exit 176)
- Turn right onto 175th St.
- Continue on N. 175th St. to Aurora Ave. N. (Hwy 99)
- Turn left onto AuroraAve.
- At N. 160th turn right Continue on N. 160th St. through one stop
light (Dayton Ave. N.) to Stop Sign at Greenwood Ave. N.
- Turn right onto Greenwood Ave. N., and
then a quick angle to left onto N.W. Innis Arden Way.
- Entrance to campus about 50 feet in on the right side