Shoreline Community College is located north of Seattle, west of I5 around N 160th Street.
Our meetings are held in Room 818 of the music building.
16101 Greenwood Avenue North
Shoreline, WA 98133-5696
| Parking is three bucks for four hours, five for the evening.
Buy a parking ticket to display on your dashboard from the machines near the north entrance or the entrance from Innis Arden Way. There are also machines
sprinkled elsewhere on campus.
The machines take credit cards and quarters. There is NO nearby change machine, so bring your plastic or a stack of quarters.
From Seattle (South)
- I-5 North to N. 145th St (Take Exit 175)
- Turn left over the freeway on N. 145th St
- Continue along N. 145th St to Aurora Ave N. (Hwy 99)
- Turn right onto Aurora Ave. N.
- Continue north Aurora Ave. N. to N. 160th St.
- Turn left at N. 160th Street; Continue on N. 160th St. through one stop light (Dayton Ave. N.) to Stop Sign at Greenwood Ave. N.
- Turn right onto Greenwood Ave. N. then make the second left onto N. Greenwood Drive (north entrance)
From Everett (North)
- I-5 South to N. 175th St. (Take Exit 176)
- Turn right onto 175th St.
- Continue on N. 175th St. to Aurora Ave. N. (Hwy 99)
- Turn left onto AuroraAve.
- At N. 160th turn right Continue on N. 160th St. through one stop
light (Dayton Ave. N.) to Stop Sign at Greenwood Ave. N.
- Turn right onto Greenwood Ave. N., then take the second left onto N. Greenwood Drive (north entrance)