- New "AES Portal" in Process of Being Rolled Out
- Take a moment to create your new Login today!
- AES 2016 Election Results Announced
- The AES has released the list of winning candidates from the balloting in the 2016 Audio Engineering Society international elections
- AES Opens Early Registration & Housing Options for AES Los Angeles, September 29 — October 2
- Use promo code AES141WEB at checkout for FREE Exhibit-Plus badge
- Research Finds Audible Differences with High-Resolution Audio
- Listeners can hear a difference between standard audio and better-than-CD quality, known as high-resolution audio
AES News Feeds (RSS)
Journal of the AES
What is an RSS Feed?
RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication. When you subscribe to one of our RSS feeds, you will automatically receive notification of updates from the AES.
For example, when you subscribe to the “Comments to Journal Forum” feed, any time an AES member comments on a Journal paper, you will automatically receive the comment. You can quickly scan the names of the papers with comments and read just the comments in which you are interested.
There are many RSS feed readers. Some are applications on your computer (you might already have one) and some are web-based. You’ll find a list of RSS feed readers on Wikipedia