In This Section
- AES 2015 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 10th
- AES Continues European Growth with Highly Successful 138th Audio Engineering Society Convention in Warsaw, Poland
- First-ever AES Convention in Poland draws attendees and presenters from around the world
- First Book in "AES Presents" Series from Focal Press
- New edition of Handbook for Sound Engineers, edited by Glen Ballou
AES News Feeds (RSS)
Journal of the AES
What is an RSS Feed?
RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication. When you subscribe to one of our RSS feeds, you will automatically receive notification of updates from the AES.
For example, when you subscribe to the “Comments to Journal Forum” feed, any time an AES member comments on a Journal paper, you will automatically receive the comment. You can quickly scan the names of the papers with comments and read just the comments in which you are interested.
There are many RSS feed readers. Some are applications on your computer (you might already have one) and some are web-based. You’ll find a list of RSS feed readers on Wikipedia