In This Section
- Open Control Architecture - Part 3: Protocol for TCP/IP Networks; AES70-3-xxxx DRAFT proposed for comment
- Open Control Architecture - Part 2: Class structure; AES70-2-xxxx DRAFT proposed for comment
- Open Control Architecture - Part 1: Framework; AES70-1-xxxx DRAFT proposed for comment
- Audio-over-IP network interoperability; AES67 revision published
AES-R8-2015: AES standards project report - Synchronisation of digital audio over wide areas
The following standards and information documents are published by
the Audio Engineering Society. The latest printing will include all
amendments and corrections and will be available within a week of its
PLEASE NOTE: These are copyrighted documents that must not be printed or circulated except in part where useful in standards body deliberations or with the written permission of the AES Standards Committee. Any other use of AES standards information obtained from this website, including republishing or selling, is expressly forbidden.
PREVIEW extracts are provided without charge as a guide to the content of each standard.
For links to other standards organizations relevant to audio engineering, click here. For questions, please contact the AES Standards Secretary.
AES Store Shopping Instructions
- To select multiple documents, check the select box next to each item you would like to add to your shopping basket and press the button at the bottom of page to add these items to the shopping cart.
- To add a single item to your shopping basket, click on the +1 button next to the item.
1 record found.