- The AES Celebrates Its E-Library Publications and Collections in September with FREE Offer for Members
- All members receive 25 free downloads in September 2015
- AES 2015 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 10th
- AES Continues European Growth with Highly Successful 138th Audio Engineering Society Convention in Warsaw, Poland
- First-ever AES Convention in Poland draws attendees and presenters from around the world
AES Press Release: AES Amsterdam 2008
AES Quiz: Win Your Full Program Pass!
For Release: March 31, 2008
Win your full programme pass
Amsterdam, April 2008: The forthcoming AES Convention in Amsterdam once again presents itself as Europe’s most important audio and recording rendezvous. A comprehensive conference programme covering all audio related topics and the opportunity to talk with international experts about new developments and trends make the Convention a must for all audio professionals. The 124th Committee has paid special attention to providing a very attractive technical programme and to linking the programme with the exhibition. The conference covers a broad range of subjects for all interests and levels of experience.
This Convention also marks the 60th Anniversary of the AES which was founded in early 1948. This jubilee is a good reason for a great give-away campaign: 50 Visitors can win* a full programme pass for the 124th Convention just by answering some questions about professional audio correctly. Note that some of the answers to the questions will be found in the 124th Conference Programme on the AES website.
The AES quiz is written in English and the answers must also be in English. You can find the questions on the AES web site:
Good luck and see you at the show !
*: The judges' decision is final
More press information about the
AES Pro Audio Expo & Convention in Amsterdam
are available on the AES press web site :
European AES Press Relations
Phone: +49 221 940 43 72