- The AES Celebrates Its E-Library Publications and Collections in September with FREE Offer for Members
- All members receive 25 free downloads in September 2015
- AES 2015 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 10th
- AES Continues European Growth with Highly Successful 138th Audio Engineering Society Convention in Warsaw, Poland
- First-ever AES Convention in Poland draws attendees and presenters from around the world
- Open Control Architecture - Part 3: Protocol for TCP/IP Networks; AES70-3-xxxx DRAFT proposed for comment
- Open Control Architecture - Part 2: Class structure; AES70-2-xxxx DRAFT proposed for comment
- Open Control Architecture - Part 1: Framework; AES70-1-xxxx DRAFT proposed for comment
- Audio-over-IP network interoperability; AES67 revision published
AES Press Release: AES Munich 2009
126th AES Convention: Keynote by Dr. Gerhard Thoma, BMW Group
For Release: April 15, 2009
Munich, April 2009: The Audio Engineering Society is proud to present Dr. Gerhard Thoma as the keynote speaker for the opening ceremony of the 126th AES Convention in Munich. Dr. Thoma has been leading the department of acoustics projects at BMW for more than 20 years. His speech will highlight many aspects of perception and acoustics from an unusual point of view: What does a driver in a car need to hear, what does he should not hear and how can the acoustics and sounds of a car help to significantly enhance driving pleasure and safety?
This is the first time that the AES has offered opportunity to take such a deep look into the business of car sound design. Apart from this keynote speech, the BMW Group Munich also invite us to gain insights into their acoustics and vibration department. The various sounds of a car including psychoacoustical handling will be presented impressively in this Technical Tour, T1, early on Friday morning.
Please join us on Thursday, May 7, at 12:00 hours for the opening ceremony!
More press information about the
AES Convention in Munich
is available on the AES press web site :
European AES Press Relations
Phone: +49 221 940 43 72