- AES Opens Early Registration and Discounted Pricing for 140th International Convention in Paris, June 4 – 7
- FREE "Exhibits-Plus" Badge and premium "All Access" Badge options now available online for Europe’s largest pro audio event of the year
- The Audio Engineering Society Launches AES Live Online Video Collection
- Exclusive videos featuring interviews with past, present and future leaders of our industry
- Binaural Listening Trends Tracked at 140th International Audio Engineering Society Convention
- An ever-expanding aspect of present-day audio
- Call for Board of Governors Nominations
- Deadline is February 15th
AES Press Release: AES Munich 2009
126th AES Convention: Keynote by Dr. Gerhard Thoma, BMW Group
For Release: April 15, 2009
Munich, April 2009: The Audio Engineering Society is proud to present Dr. Gerhard Thoma as the keynote speaker for the opening ceremony of the 126th AES Convention in Munich. Dr. Thoma has been leading the department of acoustics projects at BMW for more than 20 years. His speech will highlight many aspects of perception and acoustics from an unusual point of view: What does a driver in a car need to hear, what does he should not hear and how can the acoustics and sounds of a car help to significantly enhance driving pleasure and safety?
This is the first time that the AES has offered opportunity to take such a deep look into the business of car sound design. Apart from this keynote speech, the BMW Group Munich also invite us to gain insights into their acoustics and vibration department. The various sounds of a car including psychoacoustical handling will be presented impressively in this Technical Tour, T1, early on Friday morning.
Please join us on Thursday, May 7, at 12:00 hours for the opening ceremony!
More press information about the
AES Convention in Munich
is available on the AES press web site :
European AES Press Relations
Phone: +49 221 940 43 72