- Early Registration Pricing for AES Paris Convention Extended to May 26 — Expanded Exhibits Hall and Tech Program Offerings for Free and Premium Badges
- Early Registration Pricing for AES Paris Convention Extended to May 26
- AES to Hold First International Conference on Audio for Virtual and Augmented Reality – Paper Proposal Deadline Extended to May 23rd
- Conference to focus on AR/VR creative process, applications workflow and product development
- AES Opens Early Registration and Discounted Pricing for 140th International Convention in Paris, June 4 – 7
- FREE "Exhibits-Plus" Badge and premium "All Access" Badge options now available online for Europe’s largest pro audio event of the year
- The Audio Engineering Society Launches AES Live Online Video Collection
- Exclusive videos featuring interviews with past, present and future leaders of our industry
AES Press Release: AES New York 2009
AES Announces Cost Effective Turnkey Exhibit Pricing for 127th Convention in New York City, October, 9-12, 2009
For Release: March 17, 2009
New Exhibitor Brochure Available For Download Online at www.AES.org
NEW YORK — In a move designed to provide exhibitors with a cost-effective exhibit solution at its 127th AES Convention in New York City, October 9-12, 2009, the show has introduced an innovative series of turnkey booth package options for this year's exhibit floor. And in recognition of budget constraints, 2009 pricing has also been frozen at 2007 rates.
"Our exhibitors have requested for us to provide some 'out of the box' options for this year's show, considering the pressures of today's economic climate," says AES Deputy Director of Convention Management, Chris Plunkett. "With these packages we have lowered the barrier of entry and eliminated any sense of uncertainty for exhibitors who value our audience, recognize the influence of the NY market, and need to take a new approach to exhibiting at this year's show."
Available at 10 x 10', 10' x 20' and 10' x 30' options, turnkey booths are available with carpeting, skirted table, arm chairs, electricity, and material handling allowances. As such, a turnkey exhibit space is available for as little as $3426 and upgraded packages are also available.
As per all conventions, AES will continue to offer exhibitors the opportunity to rent raw square footage as well so they can activate their own custom, personalized show exhibit experience.
To download this year's 127th AES Exhibitor Brochure visit: www.aes.org.
For more information contact Chris Plunkett at 212-661-8528 or via email.