- 137th Audio Engineering Society Convention Breaks Records and Draws Acclaim from Attendees, Exhibitors and Presenters Alike
- Convention reminds West-Coast audio community, “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES!”
- AES 2014 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2014 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 11th
- AES Showcases Latest Audio Innovations and Best Practices at 136th International Convention in Berlin
- Successful Technical Program and Exhibition draw high attendance and positive response from attendees and exhibitors alike
AES Press Release: AES New York 2009
AES Announces Cost Effective Turnkey Exhibit Pricing for 127th Convention in New York City, October, 9-12, 2009
For Release: March 17, 2009
New Exhibitor Brochure Available For Download Online at www.AES.org
NEW YORK — In a move designed to provide exhibitors with a cost-effective exhibit solution at its 127th AES Convention in New York City, October 9-12, 2009, the show has introduced an innovative series of turnkey booth package options for this year's exhibit floor. And in recognition of budget constraints, 2009 pricing has also been frozen at 2007 rates.
"Our exhibitors have requested for us to provide some 'out of the box' options for this year's show, considering the pressures of today's economic climate," says AES Deputy Director of Convention Management, Chris Plunkett. "With these packages we have lowered the barrier of entry and eliminated any sense of uncertainty for exhibitors who value our audience, recognize the influence of the NY market, and need to take a new approach to exhibiting at this year's show."
Available at 10 x 10', 10' x 20' and 10' x 30' options, turnkey booths are available with carpeting, skirted table, arm chairs, electricity, and material handling allowances. As such, a turnkey exhibit space is available for as little as $3426 and upgraded packages are also available.
As per all conventions, AES will continue to offer exhibitors the opportunity to rent raw square footage as well so they can activate their own custom, personalized show exhibit experience.
To download this year's 127th AES Exhibitor Brochure visit: www.aes.org.
For more information contact Chris Plunkett at 212-661-8528 or via email.