- Berlin Convention Registration Now Open!
- Mobile App is Also Ready to Download
- Call for Nominations Deadline Approaching
- Deadline is February 17th
- 135th AES Convention Hits A Five-Year High
- Convention takes a bite out of the Big Apple and reminds the industry that “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES”
- AES 2013 Election Results
- The results are in!
AES Press Release: AES Rome 2013
Workshops & Tutorials Align For 134th AES Convention In Rome
For Release: May 3, 2013
ROME: “TheWorkshops and Tutorials developed for the 134th AES Convention were designed to provide attendees with a particularly diverse educational curriculum. In many cases these events serve as integral components of major Track Presentations. Although their subject matter is diverse, their unifying core is a shared level of authoritative excellence,” observes 134th AES Convention Chairman Umberto Zanghieri. The 134th AES Conventionwill be held, May 4–7, 2013 at Rome’s Fontana di Trevi Conference Centre. The international gathering of audio professionals will provide attendees with an unparallel opportunity to exchange ideas and information and to network with their peers, in one of the world’s most storied cities.
• Multichannel Immersive Audio Formats for 3-D Cinema and Home Theater
• Design and Build of First Atmos-Equipped Dubbing Theater
• Capturing the Acoustics of Concert Halls with a Loudspeaker Orchestra
• Current Reference Listening Room Standards: Are They Meaningful?
• Acoustic Enhancement Systems—Basics
• Microphones: The Physics, Metaphysics, and Philosophy
• Rub & Buzz and Other Irregular Loudspeaker Distortion
• 3-D Audio, Produce the New Dimension?