- Graham Blyth Celebrates 20 years of Organ Concerts at AES 135
- Audio and Video Downloads Now Available
- Berlin Convention Registration Now Open!
- Mobile App is Also Ready to Download
- Call for Nominations Deadline Approaching
- Deadline is February 17th
- 135th AES Convention Hits A Five-Year High
- Convention takes a bite out of the Big Apple and reminds the industry that “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES”
AES Press Release: AES Rome 2013
134th AES Convention Preliminary Events Calendar Link Goes Live
For Release: April 15, 2013
Roam Online For Comprehensive Events Details On May 4—7 Convention In Rome
ROME: The Preliminary Events Calendar for the 134th AES Convention is live on the AES website. Packed with descriptive abstracts of Papers, Workshops, Tutorials and Special Events, the Preliminary Events Calendar offers a comprehensive overview of the first AES Convention to be held in the Eternal City.
134th AES Convention Chairman Umberto Zanghieri emphasizes, “While the Calendar covers virtually every presentation and event we have developed for the entire four day Convention, attendees should continue to refer to it on a regular basis as times and locations are still subject to change.”
The 134th AES Convention will be held May 4—7, 2013 at Rome’s Fontana di Trevi Conference Centre. The event represents a unique opportunity for audio industry professionals to exchange ideas and information and to network with peers from around the globe in one of the world’s most historic cities.
· Deadline for Advance Registration is April 19, 2013 click on https://secure.aes.org/events/134/visitors.cfm to register
· Non-members who wish to join the AES may visit: http://www.aes.org/join/
· To attend the AES the technical program visit: https://secure.aes.org/events/134/visitors.cfm
The Audio Engineering Society was formed in 1948 by a group of concerned audio engineers. The AES counts over 14,000 members throughout the U.S., Latin America, Europe, Japan and the Far East. The organization serves as the pivotal force in the exchange and dissemination of technical information for the industry. For additional information visit http://www.aes.org