- Let Your Voice Be Heard: 2016 AES Elections
- Members are reminded to cast their ballots in the 2016 election for members of the Board of Governors before the election closes at 5:00 PM (EST) on Friday, July 8, 2016.
- AES President-Elect Alex Case Gives AES Paris Keynote, “Intuition, Rebellion, Courage and Chance”
- AES President-Elect Alex Case enthralled the attendees at the opening ceremony of AES Paris, in a keynote address with the theme of “Intuition, Rebellion, Courage and Chance.”
- Check out the AES Paris Photo Album on Facebook
- Check out the AES Paris Photo Album on Facebook - be sure to Tag and Share
AES Press Release: AES Rome 2013
Rome Selected As Host City For 134th AES Convention
For Release: August 13, 2012
May 4-7, 2013 At The Roma Eventi – Fontana di Trevi Conference Centre
ROME, ITALY: “We take great pleasure in announcing that the 134th Audio Engineering Society Convention will be held in Rome, May 4-7, 2013,” reports AES executive director, Bob Moses. “Set in the heart of the ‘Eternal City’ at the new Roma Eventi – Fontana di Trevi Conference Centre, the Convention will be chaired by Umberto Zanghieri, vice president of the AES Southern Europe Region,” Moses adds.
Recently opened in the heart of Rome, a stone’s throw from the Quirinale Palace and its namesake the Trevi Fountain, the very modern, Roma Eventi – Fontana di Trevi Conference Centre is situated in a magnificent neoclassical palace, built by Guido Barluzzi in 1930. Designated by Benedict XV as home to the Gregorian University, the Conference Centre covers almost 30,000 square feet, and consists of 15 meeting rooms able to accommodate over 1,000 participants.
The 134th AES Convention will bring together audio engineers from around the world to ‘Listen, Learn, Connect’ and, share the latest knowledge in audio research, development and applications. More details will follow shortly. This marks the first time an AES Convention will be held in Rome.
The 133rd AES Convention will be held in SF’s Moscone Center, Oct. 26 – 29, 2012
Photo: The Roma Eventi – Fontana di Trevi Conference Centre
The Audio Engineering Society was formed in 1948 by a group of concerned audio engineers. The AES counts over 14,000 members throughout the U.S., Latin America, Europe, Japan and the Far East. The organization serves as the pivotal force in the exchange and dissemination of technical information for the industry. For additional information visit http://www.aes.org