- AES 2015 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 10th
- AES Continues European Growth with Highly Successful 138th Audio Engineering Society Convention in Warsaw, Poland
- First-ever AES Convention in Poland draws attendees and presenters from around the world
- First Book in "AES Presents" Series from Focal Press
- New edition of Handbook for Sound Engineers, edited by Glen Ballou
- Networks - High-performance streaming audio-over-IP interoperability; AES67-xxxx DRAFT REVISION proposed for comment
- Universal jack for 6,35 mm plugs; AES-14id-2010 proposed for reaffirmation
- Measurement of digital audio equipment; AES17 draft revision proposed for comment
- Spatial acoustic data file format; AES69-2015 published
AES Press Release: AES Budapest 2012
AES Posts Preliminary 132nd Convention Calendar
For Release: March 30, 2012
Budapest Hosts the Audio Engineering Society April 26-29
BUDAPEST: The Audio Engineering Society 132nd Convention Preliminary Calendar of Events is now posted at http://www.aes.org/events/132/calendar/calendar.cfm Scheduled for April 26-29 at the Novotel Budapest Congress & World Trade Center, the Convention will feature a robust program of enlightening Papers, Workshops, Tutorials, Recording, Hearing, Broadcast, Game Audio, Student, Career, and Special Events.
The full-color, easy-to-navigate Calendar features ‘Pop Up Windows’ with descriptive abstracts, dates and times for each event. Visitors may also subscribe to iCalendar links on to their PDA, phone or calendar software. Please note dates and times of events are subject to change.
“The Convention Committee has prepared an extremely varied and informative program for our 132nd Convention,” AES executive director Bob Moses says. “We are confident attendees will find Budapest to be a vibrant host city, and that they will find numerous ways to listen, learn, and connect with each other.”
Photo: The Novotel Budapest Congress & World Trade Center will host the 132nd AES Convention April 26 – 29.
The Audio Engineering Society was formed in 1948 by a group of concerned audio engineers. With over 14,000 members throughout the U.S., Latin America, Europe, Japan and the Far East, the organization serves as the pivotal force in the exchange and dissemination of technical information for the industry. For additional information visit http://www.aes.org