In This Section
Reflecting on Reflections - June 2014
Quiet Thoughts on a Deafening Problem - May 2014
Perceptual Effects of Dynamic Range Compression in Popular Music Recordings - January 2014
AES Member Profile
- Educational Institutions - Student
- Recording Industry - Home/Project Studio
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Musical Acoustics
- Consumer - Home
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Software
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Hardware
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Research & Development
- Software Engineer
- Technical Director
Ross Penniman is a graduate student in the Music Engineering program at the University of Miami. His undergraduate studies were in the Sound Engineering program at the University of Michigan with Dr. Jason Corey. His academic interests include digital signal processing, acoustics, and acoustic music recording. Ross is also proficient on the cello and enjoys writing songs on the piano.
Ross has previously worked for Automated Processes Inc (www.apiaudio.com) as an engineer. His duties there included PCB layout and design, commissioning Vision series consoles, and providing engineering support for manufacturing.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.