In This Section
Audibility of a CD-Standard A/DA/A Loop Inserted into High-Resolution Audio Playback - September 2007
Reflecting on Reflections - June 2014
Quiet Thoughts on a Deafening Problem - May 2014
AES Member Profile
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Hardware
- Recording Industry - Music Recording/Mix Studio
- Recording Industry - Home/Project Studio
- Recording Industry - Film/Video Sound
- Live Sound - Church Sound
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Measurement and Instrumentation
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Software
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Research & Development
- Hardware Designer
- DSP Engineer
- Software Engineer
Anyone can wax lyrical about their career goals and achievements. I've been guilty of that.
But let me save you the time and irritation caused by reading the puffery of Just Another Talker.
I LOVE electronics development - I do this for the creativity. I love using the best electronics design software ever - Altium Designer, and better yet assisting our great developers in making it even better through critical feedback channels.
I also LOVE music. I play guitar and sing - and engineering and music go very well together.
Specialties: Technical Leadership, Engineering Management, Electronics Design, Signal Processing, Project Management, Agile development, Design Data Management, Creative Production and Direction, Critical Thinking, Strategic Planning, and Motivating others to achieve more than they thought probable.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.