In This Section
Virtual Localization by Blind Persons - July 2012
Effect of Spatial Location and Presentation Rate on the Reaction to Auditory Displays - July 2012
Watermark-Aided Pre-Echo Reduction in Low Bit-Rate Audio Coding - June 2012
AES Member Profile
Luis Leme Salvatore
- Recording Industry - Mastering Studio
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Hearing and Hearing Loss Prevention
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Measurement and Instrumentation
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Musical Acoustics
- Consumer - Home
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Transducers
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Semiconductors
- Other: high-end audio products project & manufacturing
- Corporate Manager
- Hardware Designer
Electronic Technician since 1964
BSE Engineer graduated in 1970.
Audio Engineer since graduation
Founder of Gradiente Eletronica
Developer of electronic products for Polyvox
Founder of Monytel eletronica e Telecomunicacoes
Founder and CEO of EXAUDI audio in 2004,
HI END Audio specialist, having designed audio products for the above companies and for EXAUDI HI END award winning audio products.
Introduced solid state audio design in Brazil in 1964.
First designer to use ICs and state of the art electronic components in Brazil, even before japanese designers.
Active classical music lover and amateur musician, attending the most important music events in Sao Paulo Brazil, and abroad.
Frequent traveller for USA for audio shows ( CES, THE Show, etc )and for AES technical Conventions.
Introduced the first solid state amplifier in Brazil in 1964
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.