In This Section
Synthetic Reverberator - January 1960
Multichannel Sound Reproduction Quality Improves with Angular Separation of Direct and Reflected Sounds - June 2015
Clean Audio for TV broadcast: An Object-Based Approach for Hearing-Impaired Viewers - April 2015
AES Member Profile
Alan M. Clayton
- Live Sound - Public Address
- Live Sound - Concert Sound
- Live Sound - Church Sound
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Architectural Acoustics
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Measurement and Instrumentation
- Systems Designer
- Sound Contractor/Installer
- Sound Designer
Audio buff since the Hi-Fi days. Dad had a VM Console that was always on.
I showed an interest in electronics, so dad started buying me P-box kits. Remember those?
Now I design, sell, and install sound reinforcement systems.
Erie Community College, Associate of Occupational Studies, Communications Equipment Technology
Buffalo State College, Bachelor of Engineering Technology - Electronics
Canisius College, Masters of Business Administration - Management Information Systems
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.