In This Section
Perceptual Effects of Dynamic Range Compression in Popular Music Recordings - January 2014
Accurate Calculation of Radiation and Diffraction from Loudspeaker Enclosures at Low Frequency - June 2013
New Measurement Techniques for Portable Listening Devices: Technical Report - October 2013
AES Member Profile
Robert A. Rosati
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Architectural Acoustics
- Recording Industry - Music Recording/Mix Studio
- Broadcasting - Studio
- Live Sound - Concert Sound
- Live Sound - Public Address
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Measurement and Instrumentation
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Research & Development
- Educational Institutions - Educator
- Acoustic Consultant
- Systems Designer
Design engineer specializing in architectural acoustics and sound systems for a wide variety of spaces, such as recording studios, lecture halls, performance venues, conference rooms, Houses of Worship, theaters, and museums.
Engineering and consultation services include conceptual design, noise and vibration control, room analysis, innovative solutions, and technical systems integration.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.