In This Section
Clean Audio for TV broadcast: An Object-Based Approach for Hearing-Impaired Viewers - April 2015
Audibility of a CD-Standard A/DA/A Loop Inserted into High-Resolution Audio Playback - September 2007
Sound Board: Food for Thought, Aesthetics in Orchestra Recording - April 2015
AES Member Profile
Robert A. Rosati
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Architectural Acoustics
- Recording Industry - Music Recording/Mix Studio
- Broadcasting - Studio
- Live Sound - Concert Sound
- Live Sound - Public Address
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Measurement and Instrumentation
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Research & Development
- Educational Institutions - Educator
- Acoustic Consultant
- Systems Designer
Design engineer specializing in architectural acoustics and sound systems for a wide variety of spaces, such as recording studios, lecture halls, performance venues, conference rooms, Houses of Worship, theaters, and museums.
Engineering and consultation services include conceptual design, noise and vibration control, room analysis, innovative solutions, and technical systems integration.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.