In This Section
Reflecting on Reflections - June 2014
Quiet Thoughts on a Deafening Problem - May 2014
Perceptual Effects of Dynamic Range Compression in Popular Music Recordings - January 2014
AES Member Profile
Robert A. Rosati
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Architectural Acoustics
- Recording Industry - Music Recording/Mix Studio
- Broadcasting - Studio
- Live Sound - Concert Sound
- Live Sound - Public Address
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Measurement and Instrumentation
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Research & Development
- Educational Institutions - Educator
- Acoustic Consultant
- Systems Designer
Design engineer specializing in architectural acoustics and sound systems for a wide variety of spaces, such as recording studios, lecture halls, performance venues, conference rooms, Houses of Worship, theaters, and museums.
Engineering and consultation services include conceptual design, noise and vibration control, room analysis, innovative solutions, and technical systems integration.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.