In This Section
New Measurement Techniques for Portable Listening Devices: Technical Report - October 2013
Accurate Calculation of Radiation and Diffraction from Loudspeaker Enclosures at Low Frequency - June 2013
Virtual Localization by Blind Persons - July 2012
AES Member Profile
- Broadcasting - Radio
- Recording Industry - Music Recording/Mix Studio
- Recording Industry - Mastering Studio
- Recording Industry - Post Production
- Broadcasting - Studio
- Broadcasting - On-location
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Hearing and Hearing Loss Prevention
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Research & Development
- Broadcast Technician
- Information Technology Worker
- Production Sound Mixer/Sound Recordist
- Re-Recording Mixer
- Sound Supervisor
Audio world is my life.
In my country there is no school facilities for audio technology.
I possess great practical knowledge of audio technology, but not so much a theoretical.
My employers we do not want to pay the education and training in my profession.
My current salary is $ 650 as a head of the techniques of radio station.
I would work this work 24 hours a day just for living expenses and education in my profession.
For further information visit all of my web site listed above.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.