In This Section
Virtual Localization by Blind Persons - July 2012
Effect of Spatial Location and Presentation Rate on the Reaction to Auditory Displays - July 2012
Watermark-Aided Pre-Echo Reduction in Low Bit-Rate Audio Coding - June 2012
AES Member Profile
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Research & Development
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Hearing and Hearing Loss Prevention
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Architectural Acoustics
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Measurement and Instrumentation
- Consumer - Home
- Consumer - Internet
- Consumer - Telecommunications Software
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Software
I did my PhD at McGill in Music Technology, working with Stephen McAdams and Jonas Braasch in the Music Perception and Cognition Lab (MPCL). Since November 2010 I am a postdoc affiliated with University of California, Berkeley (ICSI, CNMAT, Par Lab).
I am working on large-scale microphone array DSP.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.