In This Section
Virtual Localization by Blind Persons - July 2012
Effect of Spatial Location and Presentation Rate on the Reaction to Auditory Displays - July 2012
Watermark-Aided Pre-Echo Reduction in Low Bit-Rate Audio Coding - June 2012
AES Member Profile
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Measurement and Instrumentation
- Live Sound - Concert Sound
- Live Sound - Public Address
- Live Sound - Church Sound
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Architectural Acoustics
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Musical Acoustics
- Libraries, Governments, Cultural Institutions - Forensics
- Acoustic Consultant
I established Big Sky Acoustics in 2002 as a specialist acoustic consultancy primarily for the music and entertainment sector. A significant amount of my work is in London, but I have clients all over the UK.
Big Sky Acoustics specialises in entertainment noise control and works closely with licensed premises operators, event organisers and local authorities on the management and control of noise associated with live and pre-recorded music entertainment. We can provide support for both licensing and planning noise matters including detailed surveys, assessment, noise monitoring and expert witness evidence for applications, appeals, inquiries and hearings.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.