In This Section
Audibility of a CD-Standard A/DA/A Loop Inserted into High-Resolution Audio Playback - September 2007
Reflecting on Reflections - June 2014
Quiet Thoughts on a Deafening Problem - May 2014
AES Member Profile
- Consumer - Car
- Live Sound - Church Sound
- Consumer - Home
- Acoustic Consultant
- Sound Designer
• I supervised audio electronics and speaker team at Delphi, generated five technical papers and have five patents.
• Founded Stroud Audio Inc. as audio and acoustics consulting company
• Developed and built loudspeaker test equipment for frequency response and large signal parameter testing.
• Developed and taught classes in automotive audio system design, skilled listening and vehicle tuning.
• I am performing audio electronics and speaker-acoustics development on consumer products for small businesses.
• Serve as chairman of AES Technical Committee for Automotive Audio
• Serve as Activity Chairman-SAE Electrical and Electronics Activity
Audio electronic design, electronics noise reduction, circuit board layout development, acoustic design, speaker specification and testing, training, listening room design, large room acoustic development.
Stroud Audio Inc.
4707 Wexmoor Drive
Kokomo, IN 46902-9596
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.