Job Title: Audio Electronics and Acoustics Consultant
Company: Stroud Audio Inc.
Status: Full Member
Member since: 2000
Technical Committees: Automotive Audio, Hearing and Hearing Loss Prevention, Loudspeakers and Headphones, Technical Council
Standards Committee: SC-04-01 (Acoustics and Sound Source Modeling)
Section: Central Indiana
• I supervised audio electronics and speaker team at Delphi, generated five technical papers and have five patents.
• Founded Stroud Audio Inc. as audio and acoustics consulting company
• Developed and built loudspeaker test equipment for frequency response and large signal parameter testing.
• Developed and taught classes in automotive audio system design, skilled listening and vehicle tuning.
• I am performing audio electronics and speaker-acoustics development on consumer products for small businesses.
• Serve as chairman of AES Technical Committee for Automotive Audio
• Serve as Activity Chairman-SAE Electrical and Electronics Activity
Audio electronic design, electronics noise reduction, circuit board layout development, acoustic design, speaker specification and testing, training, listening room design, large room acoustic development.
Stroud Audio Inc.
4707 Wexmoor Drive
Kokomo, IN 46902-9596
Home Phone: 1 765-953-3030
Office Phone: 1 765-319-7727
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.