In This Section
Virtual Localization by Blind Persons - July 2012
Effect of Spatial Location and Presentation Rate on the Reaction to Auditory Displays - July 2012
Watermark-Aided Pre-Echo Reduction in Low Bit-Rate Audio Coding - June 2012
AES Member Profile
- Recording Industry - Location Sound Recording
- Recording Industry - Music Recording/Mix Studio
- Recording Industry - Post Production
- Recording Industry - Film/Video Sound
- Broadcasting - On-location
- Broadcasting - Television Sound
- Production Sound Mixer/Sound Recordist
Location Audio for Video and Film, with equipment. recent clients include HGTV, PBS, BBC, HDNet. MA in Media Arts from the University of South Carolina, 1982 and 1992, over 20 years experience in broadcast audio and studio production. Experience includes mastering engineer with experience producing vinyl masters on Scully lathes, recording studio manager of a 2", 24tk, 4,000 sq ft facility, and audio operator for ABC affiliate with over 4,000 hours on-air producing news, public service, and special productions.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.