In This Section
Reflecting on Reflections - June 2014
Quiet Thoughts on a Deafening Problem - May 2014
Perceptual Effects of Dynamic Range Compression in Popular Music Recordings - January 2014
AES Member Profile
James M. Kirsch
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Research & Development
- Recording Industry - Home/Project Studio
- Live Sound - Concert Sound
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Architectural Acoustics
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Measurement and Instrumentation
- Consumer - Home
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Software
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Transducers
- DSP Engineer
- Software Engineer
I research and develop adavanced signal processing algorithms as part of the Corporate Technology Group of Harman, in fields such as noise cancellation, beamforming, and loudspeaker control.
I write, play, and record music for guitar and keyboards, and occasionally freelance as a sound engineer and DJ.
I am an avid bicyclist.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.