In This Section
Sound Board: High-Resolution Audio - October 2015
Synchronized Swept-Sine: Theory, Application, and Implementation - October 2015
Effect of Microphone Number and Positioning on the Average of Frequency Responses in Cinema Calibration - October 2015
AES Member Profile
Steven van Raalte
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Hardware
- Recording Industry - Location Sound Recording
- Live Sound - Church Sound
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Architectural Acoustics
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Software
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Transducers
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Research & Development
- Hardware Designer
- Sales/Marketing Person
- Systems Designer
Chairman of the Dutch AES section.
Professionally involved in most aspects of the audio product creation process: product and technology roadmapping, product definition, system architecture, development, transfer to production, project management, tech writing and market introduction.
Designing hi-end audio equipment is a spare time activity.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.