In This Section
Reflecting on Reflections - June 2014
Quiet Thoughts on a Deafening Problem - May 2014
Perceptual Effects of Dynamic Range Compression in Popular Music Recordings - January 2014
AES Member Profile
- Recording Industry - Game Audio
- Consumer - Home
- Consumer - Portable
- Consumer - Internet
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Software
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Research & Development
- Educational Institutions - Educator
- Software Designer
- Author/Journalist/Technical Writer
- DSP Engineer
- Information Technology Worker
- Software Engineer
- Sound Designer
- Systems Designer
Group lead, responsible for platform-specific audio technology used in Codemasters Studio games and advisor and trouble-shooter on externally-developed ones.
Also heavily involved in game engine design as a member of the Central Tech group, especially as regards loading performance and streaming systems.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.