In This Section
Clean Audio for TV broadcast: An Object-Based Approach for Hearing-Impaired Viewers - April 2015
Audibility of a CD-Standard A/DA/A Loop Inserted into High-Resolution Audio Playback - September 2007
Sound Board: Food for Thought, Aesthetics in Orchestra Recording - April 2015
AES Member Profile
- Recording Industry - Game Audio
- Consumer - Home
- Consumer - Portable
- Consumer - Internet
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Software
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Research & Development
- Educational Institutions - Educator
- Software Designer
- Author/Journalist/Technical Writer
- DSP Engineer
- Information Technology Worker
- Software Engineer
- Sound Designer
- Systems Designer
Group lead, responsible for platform-specific audio technology used in Codemasters Studio games and advisor and trouble-shooter on externally-developed ones.
Also heavily involved in game engine design as a member of the Central Tech group, especially as regards loading performance and streaming systems.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.