In This Section
Perceptual Effects of Dynamic Range Compression in Popular Music Recordings - January 2014
Accurate Calculation of Radiation and Diffraction from Loudspeaker Enclosures at Low Frequency - June 2013
New Measurement Techniques for Portable Listening Devices: Technical Report - October 2013
AES Member Profile
Richard Honeycutt, Ph. D.
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Architectural Acoustics
- Recording Industry - Music Recording/Mix Studio
- Recording Industry - Archiving/Restoration
- Live Sound - Church Sound
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Measurement and Instrumentation
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Research & Development
- Acoustic Consultant
- A/V Computer Designer
- Recording Engineer
Consulting in acoustics and electroasoustics, specializing in architectural acoustics, sound system design, and loudspeaker system design.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.