In This Section
Sound Board: High-Resolution Audio - October 2015
Synchronized Swept-Sine: Theory, Application, and Implementation - October 2015
Effect of Microphone Number and Positioning on the Average of Frequency Responses in Cinema Calibration - October 2015
AES Member Profile
Richard Honeycutt, Ph. D.
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Architectural Acoustics
- Recording Industry - Music Recording/Mix Studio
- Recording Industry - Archiving/Restoration
- Live Sound - Church Sound
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Measurement and Instrumentation
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Research & Development
- Acoustic Consultant
- A/V Computer Designer
- Recording Engineer
Consulting in acoustics and electroasoustics, specializing in architectural acoustics, sound system design, and loudspeaker system design.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.