In This Section
Clean Audio for TV broadcast: An Object-Based Approach for Hearing-Impaired Viewers - April 2015
Audibility of a CD-Standard A/DA/A Loop Inserted into High-Resolution Audio Playback - September 2007
Sound Board: Food for Thought, Aesthetics in Orchestra Recording - April 2015
AES Member Profile
Richard Honeycutt, Ph. D.
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Architectural Acoustics
- Recording Industry - Music Recording/Mix Studio
- Recording Industry - Archiving/Restoration
- Live Sound - Church Sound
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Measurement and Instrumentation
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Research & Development
- Acoustic Consultant
- A/V Computer Designer
- Recording Engineer
Consulting in acoustics and electroasoustics, specializing in architectural acoustics, sound system design, and loudspeaker system design.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.