In This Section
Reflecting on Reflections - June 2014
Quiet Thoughts on a Deafening Problem - May 2014
Perceptual Effects of Dynamic Range Compression in Popular Music Recordings - January 2014
AES Member Profile
- Recording Industry - Music Recording/Mix Studio
- Recording Industry - Mastering Studio
- Recording Industry - Post Production
- Recording Industry - Film/Video Sound
- Broadcasting - On-location
- Live Sound - Concert Sound
- Mastering Engineer
- Production Sound Mixer/Sound Recordist
- Recording Engineer
- Sound Supervisor
- Other: Production Director - Entertainment Productions Ltd
Live music mixer all genres: classical & pop orchestras, jazz, pop, rock.
Mixing Engineer, Mastering Engineer,
Live recording engineer.
Own studio with 64 tracks of ProTools HD in and out.
Owner: DominionNY, a 100 seat fully equipped theater with state-of-the art sound and lighting. Theater is tied into
studio in adjacent building via 64 audio tracks going to 64 channels of ProTools HD plus 5 video feeds.
Recordings and broadcasts of live concert performances are easily accomplished.
Note: We are open to training interns, but only those with a true passion for learning professional audio.- Robert Ogden
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.