In This Section
Sound Board: High-Resolution Audio - October 2015
Synchronized Swept-Sine: Theory, Application, and Implementation - October 2015
Effect of Microphone Number and Positioning on the Average of Frequency Responses in Cinema Calibration - October 2015
AES Member Profile
- Recording Industry - Music Recording/Mix Studio
- Recording Industry - Mastering Studio
- Recording Industry - Duplication/Replication
- Recording Industry - Location Sound Recording
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Hearing and Hearing Loss Prevention
- Recording Engineer
- Other: 5.1 Surround AE & P
The regional provocateur regarding compressed, low-resolution audio. With a never-ending thirst to seek, capture and provide high resolution audio for those that desire such. Our company position line- 'The Axiom of Sonic Purity'.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.