In This Section
Perceptual Effects of Dynamic Range Compression in Popular Music Recordings - January 2014
Accurate Calculation of Radiation and Diffraction from Loudspeaker Enclosures at Low Frequency - June 2013
New Measurement Techniques for Portable Listening Devices: Technical Report - October 2013
AES Member Profile
- Recording Industry - Music Recording/Mix Studio
- Recording Industry - Mastering Studio
- Recording Industry - Duplication/Replication
- Recording Industry - Location Sound Recording
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Hearing and Hearing Loss Prevention
- Recording Engineer
- Other: 5.1 Surround AE & P
The regional provocateur regarding compressed, low-resolution audio. With a never-ending thirst to seek, capture and provide high resolution audio for those that desire such. Our company position line- 'The Axiom of Sonic Purity'.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.