In This Section
Clean Audio for TV broadcast: An Object-Based Approach for Hearing-Impaired Viewers - April 2015
Audibility of a CD-Standard A/DA/A Loop Inserted into High-Resolution Audio Playback - September 2007
Sound Board: Food for Thought, Aesthetics in Orchestra Recording - April 2015
AES Member Profile
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Architectural Acoustics
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Measurement and Instrumentation
- Consumer - Home
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Research & Development
- Educational Institutions - Educator
- Other: Active control of sound
- Acoustic Consultant
- Author/Journalist/Technical Writer
Main research area: active control of sound.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.