In This Section
Synthetic Reverberator - January 1960
Multichannel Sound Reproduction Quality Improves with Angular Separation of Direct and Reflected Sounds - June 2015
Clean Audio for TV broadcast: An Object-Based Approach for Hearing-Impaired Viewers - April 2015
AES Member Profile
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Architectural Acoustics
- Recording Industry - Music Recording/Mix Studio
- Recording Industry - Home/Project Studio
- Live Sound - Concert Sound
- Live Sound - Public Address
- Live Sound - Church Sound
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Hearing and Hearing Loss Prevention
- Educational Institutions - Educator
- Acoustic Consultant
consultancy in room acoustics, such as sound control rooms, listening rooms, cultural buildings (theatres, concert halls, multi purpose halls and cinemas). 40 years working experience.
In 1999, Jan Voetmann was presented with the AES Board of Governors Award for chairmanship of the AES 15th International Conference in Copenhagen, October 1998.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.