In This Section
Audibility of a CD-Standard A/DA/A Loop Inserted into High-Resolution Audio Playback - September 2007
Reflecting on Reflections - June 2014
Quiet Thoughts on a Deafening Problem - May 2014
AES Member Profile
António Guilherme Campos
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Architectural Acoustics
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Hearing and Hearing Loss Prevention
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Measurement and Instrumentation
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Musical Acoustics
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Research & Development
- Libraries, Governments, Cultural Institutions - Archive/Restoration
- Educational Institutions - Educator
- Other: Acoustic Modelling
- Acoustic Consultant
- DSP Engineer
- Software Engineer
Electrical and Computer Engineer (Porto)
MSc in Music Technology (York)
PhD in Acoustic Modelling (York)
Worked as a project engineer in a small OEM company then in a larger project company, especially in Industrial and Building Automation. Was the technical director of a an electrical equipment manufacturing company, with a voting seat at the national Standards Commitees.
Now a professor at the University of Aveiro (Informatics, Digital Systems, Signal Processing...) and a researcher at IEETA (Signal Processing group). Interested in music and music technology, acoustic modelling (especially digital waveguide modelling), audio in VR syestems (especially heritage applications), parallel processing.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.