In This Section
A Meta-Analysis of High Resolution Audio Perceptual Evaluation - June 2016
Synthetic Reverberator - January 1960
Sound Board: High-Resolution Audio - October 2015
AES Member Profile
- Recording Industry - Post Production
- Recording Industry - Music Recording/Mix Studio
- Recording Industry - Film/Video Sound
- Recording Industry - Game Audio
- Recording Industry - Location Sound Recording
- Libraries, Governments, Cultural Institutions - Archive/Restoration
- Libraries, Governments, Cultural Institutions - Forensics
- Educational Institutions - Educator
- Production Sound Mixer/Sound Recordist
- Recording Engineer
- Sound Designer
I was the first Vice Chair of the Student Delegate Assembly for North and South America and the second Chair of the SDA for North and South America.
I have since moved on to be an audio engineer in Denver, CO and I have worked on projects ranging from surround sound for planetariums, to music recordings, and commercial advertisements.
Bachelors of Science from the University of Colorado Denver
Additional Post Grad Courses in Audio Forensics and Audio Enhancement
AV Tech from 1995-2000
UCD Lab manager 1996-2000
Salt Productions 2000-2001
Rocky Mountain Recorders 2001-present
Colorado Film School Adjunct - 2003-present
20+ years of working in production or post for sound has given me plenty of experience in my career. Additionally I'm always trying to advance my knowledge as a teacher, an engineer, and as studio systems support.
Why Am I An AES Member?
I find being a part of the society brings me closer to people who help me advance my knowledge and understanding of our business. Roy Pritts helped me to understand the importance of not knowing everything, but knowing others who know differently than you.
Rocky Mountain Records
1250 West Cedar Avenue
Denver, CO 80223
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.