In This Section
Reflecting on Reflections - June 2014
Audibility of a CD-Standard A/DA/A Loop Inserted into High-Resolution Audio Playback - September 2007
Quiet Thoughts on a Deafening Problem - May 2014
AES Member Profile
- Recording Industry - Post Production
- Recording Industry - Music Recording/Mix Studio
- Recording Industry - Film/Video Sound
- Recording Industry - Game Audio
- Recording Industry - Location Sound Recording
- Libraries, Governments, Cultural Institutions - Archive/Restoration
- Libraries, Governments, Cultural Institutions - Forensics
- Educational Institutions - Educator
- Production Sound Mixer/Sound Recordist
- Recording Engineer
- Sound Designer
I was the first Vice Chair of the Student Delegate Assembly for North and South America and the second Chair of the SDA for North and South America.
I have since moved on to be an audio engineer in Denver, CO and I have worked on projects ranging from surround sound for planetariums, to music recordings, and commercial advertisements.
Rocky Mountain Records
1250 West Cedar Avenue
Denver, CO 80223
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.