In This Section
Reflecting on Reflections - June 2014
Quiet Thoughts on a Deafening Problem - May 2014
Perceptual Effects of Dynamic Range Compression in Popular Music Recordings - January 2014
AES Member Profile
- Educational Institutions - Educator
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Architectural Acoustics
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Measurement and Instrumentation
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Musical Acoustics
- Consumer - Car
- Consumer - Telecommunications Software
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Software
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Research & Development
- Software Designer
Academic researcher in acoustics and audio, author of simulation program Ramsete and measurement software tools Aurora, and more than 240 scientific papers.
AES fellow in 2008 for advancements in measurement of impulse responses (Exponential Sine Sweep method)
In 2008, Angelo Farina was presented with the AES Fellowship Award for consistently contributing to the science of audio measurements over many years.
Università di Parma
Industrial Engineering Dept.
Via delle Scienze 181/A
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.