In This Section
Virtual Localization by Blind Persons - July 2012
Effect of Spatial Location and Presentation Rate on the Reaction to Auditory Displays - July 2012
Watermark-Aided Pre-Echo Reduction in Low Bit-Rate Audio Coding - June 2012
AES Member Profile
- Educational Institutions - Educator
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Architectural Acoustics
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Measurement and Instrumentation
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Musical Acoustics
- Consumer - Car
- Consumer - Telecommunications Software
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Software
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Research & Development
- Software Designer
Academic researcher in acoustics and audio, author of simulation program Ramsete and measurement software tools Aurora, and more than 240 scientific papers.
AES fellow in 2008 for advancements in measurement of impulse responses (Exponential Sine Sweep method)
Università di Parma
Industrial Engineering Dept.
Via delle Scienze 181/A
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.