In This Section
Synchronized Swept-Sine: Theory, Application, and Implementation - October 2015
Effect of Microphone Number and Positioning on the Average of Frequency Responses in Cinema Calibration - October 2015
The Measurement and Calibration of Sound Reproducing Systems - July 2015
AES Member Profile
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Research & Development
- Live Sound - Concert Sound
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Hearing and Hearing Loss Prevention
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Measurement and Instrumentation
- Consumer - Internet
- Consumer - Telecommunications Software
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Software
- Educational Institutions - Educator
- Other: DSP
- DSP Engineer
- Software Designer
- Software Engineer
- Sound Contractor/Installer
I have over 7 years professional experience working in the audio and digital signal processing industry. In 2006, I obtained a PhD in 3D audio and psychoacoustics from the university of Wollongong, Australia.
In 2011 I founded Lofty Consulting to offer my skills and innovative mind to a wide range of clients. At Lofty consulting
we offer audio/speech consulting, commercial sound installations and interactive system design.
I am a born problem-solver with a pragmatic and analytic approach to quickly get to the point and obtain results. I am curious about everything (except boring stuff!).
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.