In This Section
New Measurement Techniques for Portable Listening Devices: Technical Report - October 2013
Accurate Calculation of Radiation and Diffraction from Loudspeaker Enclosures at Low Frequency - June 2013
Virtual Localization by Blind Persons - July 2012
AES Member Profile
- Live Sound - Concert Sound
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Hearing and Hearing Loss Prevention
- Consumer - Internet
- Consumer - Telecommunications Software
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Software
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Research & Development
- Libraries, Governments, Cultural Institutions - Forensics
- Other: DSP
- DSP Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Sound Contractor/Installer
I have over 7 years professional experience working in the audio and digital signal processing industry. In 2006, I obtained a PhD in 3D audio and psychoacoustics from the university of Wollongong, Australia.
In 2011 I founded Lofty Consulting to offer my skills and innovative mind to a wide range of clients. At Lofty consulting
we offer audio/speech consulting, commercial sound installations and interactive system design.
I am a born problem-solver with a pragmatic and analytic approach to quickly get to the point and obtain results. I am curious about everything (except boring stuff!).
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.