In This Section
Audibility of a CD-Standard A/DA/A Loop Inserted into High-Resolution Audio Playback - September 2007
Sound Board: Food for Thought, Aesthetics in Orchestra Recording - April 2015
Reflecting on Reflections - June 2014
AES Member Profile
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Research & Development
- Live Sound - Concert Sound
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Hearing and Hearing Loss Prevention
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Measurement and Instrumentation
- Consumer - Internet
- Consumer - Telecommunications Software
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Software
- Educational Institutions - Educator
- Other: DSP
- DSP Engineer
- Software Designer
- Software Engineer
- Sound Contractor/Installer
I have over 7 years professional experience working in the audio and digital signal processing industry. In 2006, I obtained a PhD in 3D audio and psychoacoustics from the university of Wollongong, Australia.
In 2011 I founded Lofty Consulting to offer my skills and innovative mind to a wide range of clients. At Lofty consulting
we offer audio/speech consulting, commercial sound installations and interactive system design.
I am a born problem-solver with a pragmatic and analytic approach to quickly get to the point and obtain results. I am curious about everything (except boring stuff!).
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.