In This Section
Perceptual Effects of Dynamic Range Compression in Popular Music Recordings - January 2014
Accurate Calculation of Radiation and Diffraction from Loudspeaker Enclosures at Low Frequency - June 2013
New Measurement Techniques for Portable Listening Devices: Technical Report - October 2013
AES Member Profile
Jorge R. Urbano Calva
- Recording Industry - Mastering Studio
- Recording Industry - Music Recording/Mix Studio
- Recording Industry - Home/Project Studio
- Broadcasting - Studio
- Live Sound - Concert Sound
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Architectural Acoustics
In 2009, Jorge R. Urbano Calva was presented with the AES Board of Governors Award in recognition of co-chairing the AES Latin American Conference in Mexico City in 2008.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.