In This Section
Perceptual Effects of Dynamic Range Compression in Popular Music Recordings - January 2014
Accurate Calculation of Radiation and Diffraction from Loudspeaker Enclosures at Low Frequency - June 2013
New Measurement Techniques for Portable Listening Devices: Technical Report - October 2013
AES Member Profile
Mark J. Grabowski
- Live Sound - Concert Sound
- Recording Industry - Location Sound Recording
- Broadcasting - Television Sound
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Architectural Acoustics
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Musical Acoustics
- Technical Director
Performing arts venue executive with over 30 years experience having been part of the project team of the design, opening and management of five venues.
A mix of an acoustician, house audio engineer and COO rolled into one.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.