In This Section
Clean Audio for TV broadcast: An Object-Based Approach for Hearing-Impaired Viewers - April 2015
Audibility of a CD-Standard A/DA/A Loop Inserted into High-Resolution Audio Playback - September 2007
Sound Board: Food for Thought, Aesthetics in Orchestra Recording - April 2015
AES Member Profile
- Recording Industry - Film/Video Sound
- Recording Industry - Home/Project Studio
- Recording Industry - Mastering Studio
- Recording Industry - Post Production
- Recording Industry - Location Sound Recording
- Broadcasting - On-location
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Software
- Production Sound Mixer/Sound Recordist
- Information Technology Worker
- Mastering Engineer
- Recording Engineer
- Re-Recording Mixer
- Sound Designer
Classically trained musician, recording engineer and producer of music and video media.
Live and studio/session recordings of acoustic and electronic music.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.