In This Section
Perceptual Effects of Dynamic Range Compression in Popular Music Recordings - January 2014
Accurate Calculation of Radiation and Diffraction from Loudspeaker Enclosures at Low Frequency - June 2013
New Measurement Techniques for Portable Listening Devices: Technical Report - October 2013
AES Member Profile
- Recording Industry - Film/Video Sound
- Recording Industry - Home/Project Studio
- Recording Industry - Mastering Studio
- Recording Industry - Post Production
- Recording Industry - Location Sound Recording
- Broadcasting - On-location
- Production Sound Mixer/Sound Recordist
- Information Technology Worker
- Mastering Engineer
- Recording Engineer
- Re-Recording Mixer
- Sound Designer
Classically trained musician, recording engineer and producer of music and video media.
Live and studio/session recordings of acoustic and electronic music.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.