In This Section
Synchronized Swept-Sine: Theory, Application, and Implementation - October 2015
Effect of Microphone Number and Positioning on the Average of Frequency Responses in Cinema Calibration - October 2015
The Measurement and Calibration of Sound Reproducing Systems - July 2015
AES Member Profile
- Recording Industry - Film/Video Sound
- Recording Industry - Home/Project Studio
- Recording Industry - Mastering Studio
- Recording Industry - Post Production
- Recording Industry - Location Sound Recording
- Broadcasting - On-location
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Software
- Production Sound Mixer/Sound Recordist
- Information Technology Worker
- Mastering Engineer
- Recording Engineer
- Re-Recording Mixer
- Sound Designer
Classically trained musician, recording engineer and producer of music and video media.
Live and studio/session recordings of acoustic and electronic music.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.