In This Section
Multichannel Sound Reproduction Quality Improves with Angular Separation of Direct and Reflected Sounds - June 2015
Clean Audio for TV broadcast: An Object-Based Approach for Hearing-Impaired Viewers - April 2015
Audibility of a CD-Standard A/DA/A Loop Inserted into High-Resolution Audio Playback - September 2007
AES Member Profile
Homero Sette Silva
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Transducers
- Live Sound - Concert Sound
- Live Sound - Public Address
- Live Sound - Church Sound
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Measurement and Instrumentation
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Hardware
- Educational Institutions - Educator
- Acoustic Consultant
- Corporate Manager
- Hardware Designer
- Systems Designer
Professor, lecturer, loudspeaker researcher with many technical articles on loudspeaker parameters measurements, Thiele & Small Theory.
Born in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, in February 10, 1948.
Rua Marieta de Toledo Mendes
13520-000 Sao Pedro-SP
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.