In This Section
New Measurement Techniques for Portable Listening Devices: Technical Report - October 2013
Accurate Calculation of Radiation and Diffraction from Loudspeaker Enclosures at Low Frequency - June 2013
Virtual Localization by Blind Persons - July 2012
AES Member Profile
Homero Sette Silva
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Transducers
- Live Sound - Concert Sound
- Live Sound - Public Address
- Live Sound - Church Sound
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Measurement and Instrumentation
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Hardware
- Educational Institutions - Educator
- Acoustic Consultant
- Corporate Manager
- Hardware Designer
- Systems Designer
Professor, lecturer, loudspeaker researcher with many technical articles on loudspeaker parameters measurements, Thiele & Small Theory.
Born in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, in February 10, 1948.
Av. Eng. Euplhy Jalles, 800
15700-256 Jales-Sao Paulo
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.