In This Section
Perceptual Effects of Dynamic Range Compression in Popular Music Recordings - January 2014
Accurate Calculation of Radiation and Diffraction from Loudspeaker Enclosures at Low Frequency - June 2013
New Measurement Techniques for Portable Listening Devices: Technical Report - October 2013
AES Member Profile
John L. Murphy
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Software
- Recording Industry - Home/Project Studio
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Architectural Acoustics
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Measurement and Instrumentation
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Musical Acoustics
- Consumer - Telecommunications Software
- Consumer - Telecommunications Hardware
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Hardware
- Software Engineer
- Acoustic Consultant
- Author/Journalist/Technical Writer
- DSP Engineer
- Hardware Designer
- Software Designer
Author of the audio engineering software titles: TrueRTA, WinSpeakerz and WT3.
Author of the book "Introduction to Loudspeaker Design"
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.