In This Section
Synthetic Reverberator - January 1960
Multichannel Sound Reproduction Quality Improves with Angular Separation of Direct and Reflected Sounds - June 2015
Clean Audio for TV broadcast: An Object-Based Approach for Hearing-Impaired Viewers - April 2015
AES Member Profile
John L. Murphy
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Software
- Recording Industry - Home/Project Studio
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Architectural Acoustics
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Measurement and Instrumentation
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Musical Acoustics
- Consumer - Telecommunications Software
- Consumer - Telecommunications Hardware
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Hardware
- Software Engineer
- Acoustic Consultant
- Author/Journalist/Technical Writer
- DSP Engineer
- Hardware Designer
- Software Designer
Author of the audio engineering software titles: TrueRTA, WinSpeakerz and WT3.
Author of the book "Introduction to Loudspeaker Design"
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.