In This Section
Synchronized Swept-Sine: Theory, Application, and Implementation - October 2015
Effect of Microphone Number and Positioning on the Average of Frequency Responses in Cinema Calibration - October 2015
The Measurement and Calibration of Sound Reproducing Systems - July 2015
AES Member Profile
- Recording Industry - Mastering Studio
- Recording Industry - Music Recording/Mix Studio
- Recording Industry - Post Production
- Recording Industry - Archiving/Restoration
- Recording Industry - Film/Video Sound
- Broadcasting - On-location
- Broadcasting - Radio
- Libraries, Governments, Cultural Institutions - Archive/Restoration
- Mastering Engineer
- Re-Recording Mixer
- Sound Designer
Former associate founder of Waves.
Teacher, mastering engineer, mix engineer, producer.
Sound artist and composer since 1969, specialising in electro-acoustic works.
Long affiliation with David Lewiston (Lewiston Archive), Michael Gerzon, Bob Olhsson has led to many blessed talks, projects, and straw dogs.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.